Organic SEO - SEO Profile - SEO Directory - SEO Tag
SEO Service - Blog Comment - Link Manager - SEO Software
My introduction to the fascinating phenomena associated with detonation waves came through appointments as an external fellow at the Department of Physics, University College of Wales, and at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Leeds. Very special thanks for his accurate guidance through the large body of information on gaseous detonations are due to Professor D. H. Edwards of University College of Wales. Indeed, the onerous task of concisely enumerating the key features of unidimensional theories of detonations was undertaken by him, and Chapter 2 is based on his initial draft. When the text strays to the use of we, it is a deserved acknow- ledgement of his contribution. Again, I should like to thank Professor D. Bradley of Leeds University for his enthusiastic encouragement of my efforts at developing a model of the composition limits of detonability through a relationship between run-up distance and composition of the mixture. The text has been prepared in the context of these fellowships, and I am grateful to the Central Electricity Generating Board for its permission to accept these appointments.
Complete Comptia A+ Guide To It Hardware And Software
Master IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting
and fully prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams
now in full color, with coverage of Windows 10.
This unique tutorial and study guide teaches the fundamentals of IT device installation, configuration, maintenance, and networking with thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam objectives. Learn all the skills you need to become a certified professional and customer-friendly technician using today's tools and technologies.
Every chapter opens with focused learning objectives and lists the exam objectives covered in that chapter. To meet the learning objectives, each chapter includes detailed figures, helpful Tech Tips, explanations of key terms, step-by-step instruction, and complete coverage of every topic. At the end of every chapter are comprehensive learning and assessment tools, including review questions, key terms list, thought-provoking activities, team building activities, and certification exam tips. Hundreds of hands-on device labs means you don't have to buy an extra lab manual.
Covers Objectives from both 2015 A+ Exams in one book.
- Mobile Devices
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Windows Operating Systems
- Other Operating Systems and Technologies
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures
Learn more quickly and thoroughly with all these study and review tools:
- Learning Objectives provide the goals for each chapter
- Hundreds of photos, figures and tables to help summarize and present information in a visual manner
- Practical Tech Tips give real-world IT Tech Support knowledge
- Soft Skills best practice advice and activities in each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- Hundreds of thought-provoking activities to apply and reinforce the chapter content
- More than 100 Labs enable you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Critical Thinking Activities in every chapter take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- Chapter Summary provides a recap of key concepts for studying
SEO Directory Articles
SEO Directory Books